We start accepting applications for September 2017 as of July 1, 2017. Application will only be accepted online. Applications for new entry to both 6B and 6A will close in the first week of August. This application is for students who will be entering sixth form for the first time. Please consult the dates section for deadlines.
St Jago Students
St Jago students are advised to use their STUDENT PORTAL (student.stjago.com) account to apply for sixth form. Failure to do so may result in incorrect handling of your application. You should log in to the STUDENT PORTAL then click apply to sixth form.
Non St Jago Students
You should use the New Application option to start your application.
Re-registration for 6A by returning students can be processed when students collect their CXC CAPE results. Applications will be completed online between August 1 and August 16, 2017. Re-registration is done at the student portal at student.stjago.com
How to Apply
If this is your first time, you will find useful instructions here start an application. If you already started an application then you will need to log in.
Order and Steps to Apply
Log in here to view the status of your applications or start a new application.
- Start an application online.
- Print the Profile Rating and take it to your school to have it completed. Application will not be processed without it.
- Get your recommendations
- Complete the application (cannot be completed without your CXC results) and click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application processing fee (Please consult the dates section for date for payment and the amount)
- Print and sign the confirmation.
- Drop off the confirmation sheet and all supporting document before the deadline. (Please consult the dates section for deadlines)
For St Jago Graduates
- Two passport size photograph
- A copy of CXC-CSEC Results
For NON St Jago Graduates
- Two certified passport size photograph. These may be certified by a JP, Public Notary, Gazetted Police Officer or Principal
- A certified copy of CXC-CSEC Results
- A certified copy of your Birth Certificate and the original must be presented
- Two letters of recommendation, one must be from the principal at your last school; it must be stamped. The other may come from anyone who is not related to you and has known you for more than five (5) years.