Log in successful.
Please give me a second while I set up some cache and update our systems.
For technical assistance with first form applications,
- Email admissions[at]stjago.edu.jm
For technical assistance with sixth form applications,
- Email support[at]stjago.edu.jm
6B Applications & New Students to 6A
Application processing fee $2,000.00
ALL NEW STUDENTS TO ST. JAGO SIXTH FORM
- Applications FOR ALL STUDENTS open on Monday, July 1, 2023.
- NON ST JAGO Students can access the application using the website: stjago.com/sixthform
- ST. JAGO STUDENTS - students can access the application using their student portal.
- Online applications close Monday, August 28, 2023. NO NEW APPLICATIONS WILL BE FACILITATED AFTER THIS DATE.
- Each student must hand in a hard copy of their results on submission of their application form. This copy must be stamped and signed by school officials as a certified copy of the student’s results.
- Medical forms will be available on the website. EACH STUDENT MUST SUBMIT A COMPLETED MEDICAL FORM BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO START SCHOOL.
NON – ST. JAGO APPLICANTS ONLY:
- A completed personality ratings form must be submitted with the completed application form.
- Each student must submit their original birth certificate and a certified copy. The original will be returned.
- Each student must submit TWO recommendations. ONE recommendation must be from the Principal. A Minister of Religion, Justice of the Peace or other Notary Public may provide a recommendation.
- Two certified passport size photographs (taken within the last six months).
- A certified copy of the last school report.
Returning Sixth Form Student
Student who are already enrolled in sixth form are reminded that they must complete the application for re-registration available on student portal. Being allowed to return to upper six is not a guarantee.
For all queries about PEP, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org you can also click the help button at the top of this page.